Rappelz Epic 9.4 Update

Rappelz Epic 9.4 Confirmed

Today global developer and publisher Webzen confirmed the latest and greatest expansion for their extremely popular MMORPG Rappelz. The Rappelz Epic 9.4 update will be released on both European and American servers at a yet unconfirmed date in 2016. Developed by Gala Lab, Rappelz has been a staple in the fantasy MMORPG world for years; and is poised to continue being so. Led by talented developers, with a strong and unique view for their game, Rappelz has continued to release regular updates throughout it’s history with incredible results. Now the latest continuation of the Epic 9 saga, Epic 9.4, has been confirmed, and it’s shaping up to be an incredible expansion.

What to Expect with Rappelz Epic 9.4

Content, content, and more content! Rappelz Epic 9.4 will add an entirely new explorable area to Gaia’s map. This update will also include a wide array of new challenges specifically designed to test the power and speed of even the best Rappelz players. Once the update has gone live, a mysterious boat will connect players to the new area of the map, allowing them to tackle epic new questlines, face incredibly exotic monsters, and create more than a fair share of memorable adventures. Epic 9.4 will also be introducing a large amount of new items to the world of Rappelz to reward the bravest of players. Webzen has confirmed development is in progress and an official release date will be disclosed in the near future.

Rappelz Hardcore Server

Webzen is also excited to announce their hardcore server for Rappelz. Starting in July, players will have one month to apply for migration to the new Rappelz hardcore server. Players will be able to transfer characters to a server of their choosing for free. This is the chance to really prove you are the best Rappelz has to offer, and experience the game like never before. Here are some of the features of Rappelz hardcore server:

  • If you get killed by monsters, you will lose experience
  • If you get killed by players, you also lose experience
  • If you get killed by players, you have a chance to drop a non cash shop item, including your gear
  • When you die with a large amount of immortality points you have an increased chance to drop an item
  • If you have PK mode on when you die, there is an increased chance to drop an item
  • If you have PK mode off when you die, there is a decreased chance to drop an item
  • If you have PK mode off when you die, and your killer is over 10 levels above you, you will not drop any items

Lak Guard

  • The Lak Guard System exists to help reduce the experience loss and item drop rate when you die
  • The amount of Lak required is based on your level, the higher the level, the higher Lak required
  • The more immortality points you have, the more Lak is required
  • The level difference between you and your killer affects the amount of Lak required
  • If you have enough Lak, then your experience loss can be reduced by up to 100%
  • If you have enough Lak, your item drop rated can be reduced by up to 50%
  • If you’re killed by a monster all of the Lak from the Lak Guard disappears
  • IF you’re killed by a player, your killer gains 75% of the Lak, the remaining 25% disappears

For more information visit the official Webzen site.

Rappelz Epic 9.4 Update