NGames has announced today that they’ve officially released a new expansion to their game that includes seven major updates. Pockie Pirates is a fully licensed One Piece MMO that recreates the One Piece anime series. Players will take on the role of a sea-faring captain sailing the famous Grand Line trail with their friends, seeking epic adventure and treasures as they seek to become King of Pirates.
Chapter 11 introduces seven major updates.
- A new badge system for players above level 80 will allow players to reinforce their reputation and stature on the Grand Line, and can be bought from diamond shops all over the Pockie Pirates world.
- A new Judicial Island Adventure challenge in which players above level 80 will resist waves of enemies and earn massive rewards based on the amount of waves they defeat.
- A new arcade inspired arena mode available to players above level 65 which will allow adventurous pirates to join random crews and battle against new monsters and bosses for prizes.
- Optimized cross server battles based on player feedback. The New World Arena will now have two competition areas, A and B, allowing for more battles to take place to determine the true King of Pirates.
- The Magatama system has been rebalanced, allowing Magatama between levels 1 – 6 to be put into 2 shells with corresponding levels, and 3 corresponding level shells can now be put into level 7 – 10 meld shells.
- Many characters such as Chopper, Robin and Franky have been given image updates.
- Key pirates Luffy, Zoro and Nami will be returning to the game.