Lords of Discord is a turn-based strategy game set in a fictional fantasy world in which players control armies of mythical creatures.
The fantasy world in Lords of Discord is filled with your standard creatures, goblins, ogres, elves, orcs and the like. With some RPG elements, Lords of Discord is made by strategy gamers for strategy gamers.
Alexander Andreev, Team Lead of HeroCraft: “The team working on this title are die-hard fans of the strategy genre, from Civ to Warcraft and everything in between. However, the game that influenced us most was the Disciples series, especially the sequel, and we tried to give its best features a new lease of life in our game.”
“It’s becoming increasingly more difficult to take risks, to create something truly grand these days, to cater for real gamers who also want something to play on their mobile device. We believe Kickstarter enables us not just to secure funding for the project, but show us that there is a market for this type of game on smartphones and tablets”, says Alexey Sazonov, Sales and Marketing Director of HeroCraft.
- turn-based strategy gameplay
- two playable races: Humans and Demons
- two intertwined campaigns, 12 missions each
- 3D world, gorgeous graphics and high quality animated characters
- 3 types of landscape with terramorphing ability
- 3 types of hero
- system of character development with around 30 units in each race
- dozens of global spells for each race
- engaging battle system
- a huge number of usable items such as artefacts, potions, wands, etc.
- hot-seat, online and play-by-mail multiplayer
There are 3 main classes of Hero:
- Warlord – close-combat warrior relying on his strength and skills in battle.
- Ranger – quickly moves around the map, often used for the exploration of unknown areas. In combat effectively kills enemies with a bow.
- Wizard – rains down on the heads of enemies the forces of the four elements.